Sunday, January 4, 2009





"HAPPY NEW YEAR"

Well another year has been put into the books and I just wanted to wish all of my Clients, Guests & Fellow Artists a Very Happy & Prosperous 2009. Many great things have occurred for me in 2008 and I am looking forward to the continued growth & success of Bill Pador Photography for the coming year. I've enjoyed many of my images being published, chosen as winners in various contest through out the world, chosen as Editors Picks on some great web sites like http://www.photo.net/ http://www.webshots.com/ along with magazines like Outdoor Photographer choosing my images as winners & finalists. More importantly I have shot some great events, parties, weddings & portraits for some of the best clients a photographer could work for, what more could an artist ask for during a years time.


I've also enjoyed the huge growth of my web site and the many visitors I receive each & every day to check out my Photo of The Day project along with the wonderful comments I receive on my works. Thank You ALL for your support, it means a lot to me!


"ATTENTION Nikon D300 & D3 OWNERS"


An IMPORTANT side note to all U.S.A. Nikon D300 & D3 Owners, if you were not aware Nikon has just released Brand New FIRMWARE Updates to both camera bodies that fix or upgrade many issues along with adding on some great software to your cameras (*release date 12-16-08). The D300 has been upgraded to version 1.10 on both the A & B channels and the D3 was upgraded to version 2.0 on both as well. Some of the more important fixes were to the Auto Focus system making it BLAZING fast to set & lock on especially in the 51 point area and in low light. they added a new built in Copyright box to embed your copyright information in the EXIF. ISO sensitivity settings in the menu can now be taken up to 1 sec. to 1/4000 instead of the lame 1/250 it was before. The focus acquisition performance in the Dynamic & Contrast modes has been improved dramatically and to top it all off the Auto White Balance is now pretty much dead on instead of having a yellow hue that was sometimes seen. Much more has been added so for the full listing of improvements and the firmware Make sure you head to http://www.nikon.com/ for your FREE firmware upgrade now, it's well worth the download !!


Best Regards,

Bill Pador

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to let us hear what you have to say on this post ~Bill~