Friday, June 19, 2009

Bill is LIVE on TWITTER !!




6/19/09 -


COOL NEWS, Bill Pador has now caught up with the rest of the world and gone LIVE on TWITTER ! That's right you can now follow me around the Twitter World and see what I'm doing during the day & night. I'll take you along on Photo Shoots, let you know when my site has been update with new photos, galleries, sales & specials etc. along with Secret PRIZES including Prints of My Work every so often (*no purchase required) . Just add me to your Follow List and you'll get all the info I send out ! I have my TWITS directed to my BlackBerry so you can also live contact me by twitting me *am I saying that right? LOL

I've also added a Twitter WIDGET under each gallery page so you can see my last entry even while on my site. It also has a URL to click on to add me to your twitter directly from my site. I'll be adding a FULLY INTERACTIVE WIDGET here on my Blog as well where you can contact me directly from here without going to your twitter account. - 10/18/09 UPDATE: "I REMOVED" the Twitter Widget from my site, they are having problems with it and it was dragging my site down on too many occasions, so just add me to twitter your favorite way, search my name or add me at www.twitter.com/billpador

So Follow Me and see what I'm up to during the day, you never know what you might get LOL !

Best Regards,
Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to let us hear what you have to say on this post ~Bill~