Friday, July 25, 2008

Great Destinations NJ Gallery Added



"Special Addition"
' GREAT DESTINATIONS NJ' Gallery Added
After receiving several requests for print sales on my images from the Great Destinations NJ contest entries I have posted a brand new gallery containing all of my contest images. These images are special additions and some of my favorite captures from the state of New Jersey.
Only 25 prints from each image will be sold then they will be pulled off the public market. Presently there are 15 images in the gallery with possibly a few more being made public in the next few days.
To give back to the community I will make a donation to the 'Make a Wish Foundation' from any profits made on the sales of these images. These prints make great gifts and will spice up any wall in your home. Various sizes area available along with full Rolled & Mounted Canvas prints up to 30" x 40" in size along with several gift items such as mouse pads, mugs and postcards printed with the images on them.
Please visit the gallery by going to my web site at http://www.billpador.com/ and you will find the Photo Art 4 Sale section under Galleries or going there directly here www.billpador.com/art
Thank You for your interest in my work and I hope some of you are able to acquire the prints that you like before they are all sold out.
Best Regards,
~Bill~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to let us hear what you have to say on this post ~Bill~